Name: Sean Haggerty
Date registered: 20 September, 2013
Sean Haggerty is a graduate student from the University of Southern California, concentrating in Community Organizing, Administration, and Planning. With volunteer experience, both home and abroad, Sean works most passionately with disaster relief, poverty, and environmental sustainability, leading and joining various efforts to decrease the impact of each. Sean also maintains several years experience in youth development and providing in-home services to families experiencing the impacts of poverty, discrimination, and mental health issues. As an ISC intern, Sean looks forward to focusing on the call for diversity in the environmental movement, volunteerism and social capital as they relate to poverty alleviation, and disaster relief.
- Housing First Model for Homelessness? — 8 April, 2014
- Armed with technology, would you help homeless youth? — 17 March, 2014
- So is Voluntourism the Road Better Traveled? — 3 February, 2014
- Bridging Social Capital for your Community — 21 January, 2014
- To Go or Not To Go: Voluntourism — 20 September, 2013