Cynthia Castaldo-Walsh is a doctorate student at Nova Southeastern University studying Conflict Analysis and Resolution, with a concentration in International Peace and Conflict. She holds a M.A. in Mental Health Counseling from Iona College and a B.S. in Psychology from the State University of New York College at Oneonta. Her primary areas of interest include gender-based conflict, nonviolence and peacebuilding for conflict transformation, human rights and empowerment, and sustainability.
Most commented posts
- How Effective are John Schools? — 4 comments
- ‘Daughters of the Sex Workers’ Seek Dignity and Respect — 2 comments
- Surfing for Equality & Peace — 2 comments
- Free Contraception for All — 2 comments
- Gender Inequality in the Workplace — 1 comment