Tanya Torres is an expert in business management and corporate social responsibility. She has 20+ years in business and corporate in various role demonstrating her ability to think outside the box and contribute extensive process improvements. Tanya is very knowledgeable and a team player. She is not afraid to jump in and get the job done.
Coco Chanel once said in The Gospel According to Coco Chanel: Life Lessons from the World’s Most Elegant Woman –“A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.” Many women today have taken that advice quite seriously. In today’s times the world is witness to an extremely upgraded version of the feminine brigade …
Search for content on…
The SISGI Group
The SISGI Group is a consulting and nonprofit organization dedicated to turning good ideas into real solutions.
Mission: Strategic resources for mission driven work.
NotEnoughGood.com is a product of The SISGI Group's Institute for Social Change.
Support Our Work!
Donations support the Institute for Social Change and Beyond Good Ideas Foundation. Learn more at www.sisgigroup.org
- Alliance for Positive Youth Development (88)
- Awareness Building (744)
- Band-aid for a heart attack (109)
- Beyond Good Ideas Foundation (28)
- Economic Development (169)
- Education (174)
- En Español (38)
- Environment (17)
- General Information (530)
- Global Health (136)
- Good People Not So Good Idea (45)
- Institute for Social Change (41)
- International Economic Development (130)
- Leadership Academy (4)
- Lessons Learned from… (184)
- Me Rescuing Me (31)
- One Person Changing the World (32)
- SISGI Group Research (12)
- Social Entrepreneurship (22)
- Strategic Global Initiatives (82)
- Sustainable Impact (163)
- Technology (29)
- Tourism (41)
- Volunteerism (19)
- Women (135)
- Youth (84)
- Trans Women Of Color: Leaders of the Liberation Movement and Where We Go Next
- Shelter in Place Order and What It Means During Child Abuse Prevention Month
- They Love Me, They Love Me Not: A Look at Teen Dating Violence Signs and Prevention
- Supporting Migrant Children Part 2: Educators & Schools
- Supporting Migrant Children Part 1: Community Members
- Education Reform: Helping Maltreated Youth by Increasing Protective Factors in Schools
- Supporting Refugee and Migrant Children
- Education Reform: Redefining School Safety & Violence Prevention
- Puerto Rico After María: Sicómoro Inc.
- Puerto Rico After María: Relief for Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rico After María: Tarps for My People
- Puerto Rico After María: The Exodus from Puerto Rico
Join us on Google+
SISGI Group on Facebook
Most Common Tags
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.