Christian Kelley is at The University of Southern California's School of Social Work's Virtual Academic Center and is focusing on Community Organization and Public Administration. Christian has many years of experience working in various capacities for programs that provide advocacy, educational, and therapeutic services for at-risk youth and families in need through the Massachusetts Department of Children and Families and Florida's Department of Juvenile Justice.
Anyone who has ever had to start a new school in the middle of the year probably remembers the barrage of feelings about the situation. Perhaps anger at having to leave the familiar school and all of your friends behind; the anxiety felt about whether or not you will be accepted by your new peers; …
Search for content on…
The SISGI Group
The SISGI Group is a consulting and nonprofit organization dedicated to turning good ideas into real solutions.
Mission: Strategic resources for mission driven work.
NotEnoughGood.com is a product of The SISGI Group's Institute for Social Change.
Support Our Work!
Donations support the Institute for Social Change and Beyond Good Ideas Foundation. Learn more at www.sisgigroup.org
- Alliance for Positive Youth Development (88)
- Awareness Building (744)
- Band-aid for a heart attack (109)
- Beyond Good Ideas Foundation (28)
- Economic Development (169)
- Education (174)
- En Español (38)
- Environment (17)
- General Information (530)
- Global Health (136)
- Good People Not So Good Idea (45)
- Institute for Social Change (41)
- International Economic Development (130)
- Leadership Academy (4)
- Lessons Learned from… (184)
- Me Rescuing Me (31)
- One Person Changing the World (32)
- SISGI Group Research (12)
- Social Entrepreneurship (22)
- Strategic Global Initiatives (82)
- Sustainable Impact (163)
- Technology (29)
- Tourism (41)
- Volunteerism (19)
- Women (135)
- Youth (84)
- Trans Women Of Color: Leaders of the Liberation Movement and Where We Go Next
- Shelter in Place Order and What It Means During Child Abuse Prevention Month
- They Love Me, They Love Me Not: A Look at Teen Dating Violence Signs and Prevention
- Supporting Migrant Children Part 2: Educators & Schools
- Supporting Migrant Children Part 1: Community Members
- Education Reform: Helping Maltreated Youth by Increasing Protective Factors in Schools
- Supporting Refugee and Migrant Children
- Education Reform: Redefining School Safety & Violence Prevention
- Puerto Rico After María: Sicómoro Inc.
- Puerto Rico After María: Relief for Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rico After María: Tarps for My People
- Puerto Rico After María: The Exodus from Puerto Rico
Join us on Google+
SISGI Group on Facebook
Most Common Tags
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.