Letha Reng is a current MSW candidate at the University of Southern California and a one semester Intern at the SISGI group. She obtained her BSW from California State University in Chico California. Letha has always had an interest in helping people, which has led to her path in the social work profession. She grew up in a family of chaos and addiction therefore she feels she offers a unique perspective on the cycle of abuse and addiction. She also has an interest in women's issues and has a minor in gender and sexuality. She has previously worked in addiction at a drug rehabilitation facility, and her concentration is in the mental health field. Upon graduation, she has a job offer in a clinical setting working with mental health and addiction. She hopes to gain experience in a macro setting to better assist her clients in the future. Letha believes all social work concentrations are connected therefore it is valuable to gain experience in every arena.
Thirteen-year-old “Abby” is the youngest child of four. She would spend her days hanging out with her friends at school and at night, like most children her age, she enjoyed browsing through Facebook and Instagram. She had recently connected with a boy her age through Facebook and had fun chatting with him. Little did Abby …
Search for content on…
The SISGI Group
The SISGI Group is a consulting and nonprofit organization dedicated to turning good ideas into real solutions.
Mission: Strategic resources for mission driven work.
NotEnoughGood.com is a product of The SISGI Group's Institute for Social Change.
Support Our Work!
Donations support the Institute for Social Change and Beyond Good Ideas Foundation. Learn more at www.sisgigroup.org
- Alliance for Positive Youth Development (77)
- Awareness Building (741)
- Band-aid for a heart attack (110)
- Beyond Good Ideas Foundation (25)
- Economic Development (170)
- Education (169)
- En Español (34)
- Environment (17)
- General Information (543)
- Global Health (167)
- Good People Not So Good Idea (45)
- Institute for Social Change (41)
- International Economic Development (130)
- Leadership Academy (3)
- Lessons Learned from… (184)
- Me Rescuing Me (33)
- One Person Changing the World (32)
- SISGI Group Research (12)
- Social Entrepreneurship (22)
- Strategic Global Initiatives (85)
- Sustainable Impact (164)
- Technology (29)
- Tourism (41)
- Volunteerism (19)
- Women (155)
- Youth (85)
- #APYDCHAT: Ending Youth Homelessness
- Take 5 with a NELA Fellow – Renee D. Flagler
- Take 5 with a NELA Fellow – Bethany Housman
- #GivingTuesday: One Day that Impacts All Others
- CLASS Fall 2017: Where Passion Ignites our Purpose
- Should a Living Wage be a Basic Human Right?
- #APYDCON 2017: Youth Activism and Social Change
- #APYDCON 2017: Crisis Intervention for Prostitution and Child Trafficking
- #APYDCON 2017: Youth, Community, and the Justice System
- What Makes America Great is Our Communities #SouthernService
- Digital Communications and Social Good: Helpful Tips from Stefanie Weiss and Stefanie Cruz
- Improving Student Behavior Through Engagement
Join us on Google+
SISGI Group on Facebook
Most Common Tags
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.