rene Ramirez is a graduate student from the University of Southern California concentrating in Social Work and Business in a Global Society. She worked with children diagnosed with Autism and their family for a year. She got her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from California State University San Marcos. As an ISC intern, her blog post will deal with global health issues, women's issues domestic and abroad and the stigmatization of mental health in society.
I was a junior in high school and 17 years old when I first heard the term anemia. In California, where I live you have to be at least 110 pounds to give blood, I finally got to that weight and was energized to give blood and give back to the community. So the blood …
Search for content on…
The SISGI Group
The SISGI Group is a consulting and nonprofit organization dedicated to turning good ideas into real solutions.
Mission: Strategic resources for mission driven work.
NotEnoughGood.com is a product of The SISGI Group's Institute for Social Change.
Support Our Work!
Donations support the Institute for Social Change and Beyond Good Ideas Foundation. Learn more at www.sisgigroup.org
- Alliance for Positive Youth Development (77)
- Awareness Building (741)
- Band-aid for a heart attack (110)
- Beyond Good Ideas Foundation (25)
- Economic Development (170)
- Education (169)
- En Español (34)
- Environment (17)
- General Information (543)
- Global Health (167)
- Good People Not So Good Idea (45)
- Institute for Social Change (41)
- International Economic Development (130)
- Leadership Academy (3)
- Lessons Learned from… (184)
- Me Rescuing Me (33)
- One Person Changing the World (32)
- SISGI Group Research (12)
- Social Entrepreneurship (22)
- Strategic Global Initiatives (85)
- Sustainable Impact (164)
- Technology (29)
- Tourism (41)
- Volunteerism (19)
- Women (155)
- Youth (85)
- #APYDCHAT: Ending Youth Homelessness
- Take 5 with a NELA Fellow – Renee D. Flagler
- Take 5 with a NELA Fellow – Bethany Housman
- #GivingTuesday: One Day that Impacts All Others
- CLASS Fall 2017: Where Passion Ignites our Purpose
- Should a Living Wage be a Basic Human Right?
- #APYDCON 2017: Youth Activism and Social Change
- #APYDCON 2017: Crisis Intervention for Prostitution and Child Trafficking
- #APYDCON 2017: Youth, Community, and the Justice System
- What Makes America Great is Our Communities #SouthernService
- Digital Communications and Social Good: Helpful Tips from Stefanie Weiss and Stefanie Cruz
- Improving Student Behavior Through Engagement
Join us on Google+
SISGI Group on Facebook
Most Common Tags
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.