Gabe Reyes is a Master of Social Work student at the University of Southern California and an intern with SISGI Group. His concentration is on community organization, social change, and leading innovation. Gabe works as a student assistant for a USC faculty member and works full-time in the field of HIV at a nonprofit organization where he’s been for five years. Upon graduation, Gabe plans to become licensed as a clinical social worker, become a director of a program, and own a business providing technical assistance. He currently lives in Long Beach and likes to travel, play basketball and volleyball, do impersonations, read/write, listen to oldies, and spend time with close ones.
This week I spent two days in sunny, beautiful San Diego, California. I had been sponsored to attend the Network for Social Work Management’s annual conference. where every year they bring together a large audience of social workers, human service organization representatives, international experts, researchers, and practitioners to learn about innovative social work management practices. …
Search for content on…
The SISGI Group
The SISGI Group is a consulting and nonprofit organization dedicated to turning good ideas into real solutions.
Mission: Strategic resources for mission driven work.
NotEnoughGood.com is a product of The SISGI Group's Institute for Social Change.
Support Our Work!
Donations support the Institute for Social Change and Beyond Good Ideas Foundation. Learn more at www.sisgigroup.org
- Alliance for Positive Youth Development (80)
- Awareness Building (742)
- Band-aid for a heart attack (110)
- Beyond Good Ideas Foundation (25)
- Economic Development (170)
- Education (171)
- En Español (34)
- Environment (17)
- General Information (543)
- Global Health (167)
- Good People Not So Good Idea (45)
- Institute for Social Change (41)
- International Economic Development (130)
- Leadership Academy (4)
- Lessons Learned from… (185)
- Me Rescuing Me (33)
- One Person Changing the World (32)
- SISGI Group Research (12)
- Social Entrepreneurship (22)
- Strategic Global Initiatives (85)
- Sustainable Impact (164)
- Technology (29)
- Tourism (41)
- Volunteerism (19)
- Women (156)
- Youth (85)
- #APYDCON 2018: Youth Homelessness
- (Emotional) Safety First: Supporting Students with Trauma Histories
- #APYDCON 2018: Trauma-Sensitive Education
- What I learned at the 2018 Network for Social Work Management Conference
- Take 5 with a NELA Fellow – Rose Marguez
- #APYDCHAT: Ending Youth Homelessness
- Take 5 with a NELA Fellow – Renee D. Flagler
- Take 5 with a NELA Fellow – Bethany Housman
- #GivingTuesday: One Day that Impacts All Others
- CLASS Fall 2017: Where Passion Ignites our Purpose
- Should a Living Wage be a Basic Human Right?
- #APYDCON 2017: Youth Activism and Social Change
Join us on Google+
SISGI Group on Facebook
Most Common Tags
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.