July 17th- School Violence
- By KristenW
Kristen is a senior communication major, sociology and psychology minor from Villanova University. Kristen's interest in social justice began shortly after arriving at Villanova in 2009. She has participated in many different volunteer opportunities like Special Olympics, Bigs and Littles, and an after-school program in Philadelphia during her time at Villanova. She has also participated in multiple service break experiences to Kentucky, Alabama, and Costa Rica to confront issues on everything from homelessness to environmental sustainability. Kristen was a Program and Research Intern for the SISGI Group for the summer of 2012, and will continue to write articles on issues of advertising, the media, gender, and education.
Follow her on Pinterest http://pinterest.com/kwendttt
Search for content on…
The SISGI Group
The SISGI Group is a consulting and nonprofit organization dedicated to turning good ideas into real solutions.
Mission: Strategic resources for mission driven work.
NotEnoughGood.com is a product of The SISGI Group's Institute for Social Change.
Support Our Work!
Donations support the Institute for Social Change and Beyond Good Ideas Foundation. Learn more at www.sisgigroup.org
- Alliance for Positive Youth Development (86)
- Awareness Building (742)
- Band-aid for a heart attack (109)
- Beyond Good Ideas Foundation (28)
- Economic Development (169)
- Education (174)
- En Español (38)
- Environment (17)
- General Information (530)
- Global Health (136)
- Good People Not So Good Idea (45)
- Institute for Social Change (41)
- International Economic Development (130)
- Leadership Academy (4)
- Lessons Learned from… (184)
- Me Rescuing Me (31)
- One Person Changing the World (32)
- SISGI Group Research (12)
- Social Entrepreneurship (22)
- Strategic Global Initiatives (82)
- Sustainable Impact (163)
- Technology (29)
- Tourism (41)
- Volunteerism (19)
- Women (134)
- Youth (84)
- They Love Me, They Love Me Not: A Look at Teen Dating Violence Signs and Prevention
- Supporting Migrant Children Part 2: Educators & Schools
- Supporting Migrant Children Part 1: Community Members
- Education Reform: Helping Maltreated Youth by Increasing Protective Factors in Schools
- Supporting Refugee and Migrant Children
- Education Reform: Redefining School Safety & Violence Prevention
- Puerto Rico After María: Sicómoro Inc.
- Puerto Rico After María: Relief for Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rico After María: Tarps for My People
- Puerto Rico After María: The Exodus from Puerto Rico
- Ending Anti-Transgender Violence
- Anti-Transgender Violence: The Continuing Epidemic
Join us on Google+
SISGI Group on Facebook
Most Common Tags
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.