Lena is a senior at Chapman University double majoring in Economics and Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution with a focus on economic development in Southeast Asia. She has an international background as she herself have attended multiple international schools and have traveled to many different countries. She is passionate about social change and working for a non-profit in the near future. As an ISC intern at the SISGI Group, she will be researching about economic development, ethnic conflicts and religious conflicts in Southeast Asia.
Most commented posts
- 969 Extremists — 3 comments
- Lack of Infrastructure Hampering Growth in Indonesia — 1 comment
- Extreme Poverty in Lao PDR — 1 comment
- Are ASEAN’s Goals Achievable? — 1 comment
- Singapore: Corrupt or Not? — 1 comment