Tiffiny Davison is currently working on completing her Masters in Social Work at University of Southern California through the Virtual Academic Center. Her focus is in program planning, research and administration. She has received training in motivational interviewing, school-based skill-building group training, and positive parenting. She has volunteered her time with the Special Olympics, Feeding America Organization and Social Advocates for Youth (SAY) San Diego. Tiffiny is most passionate about protecting the rights of women and children of all cultures. During her time at the SISGI Group she will focus on cultural violence against women and children, juvenile youth education and women’s rights.
ADHD: Is Medication the ANSWER?
Taking a look back at my childhood days, I knew I was different than most kids at school. I was not only shy, but I would get lost in my own world during class. I would start daydreaming and tune out what the teacher was saying. I didn’t mean to, but it would just happen. …
Search for content on…
The SISGI Group
The SISGI Group is a consulting and nonprofit organization dedicated to turning good ideas into real solutions.
Mission: Strategic resources for mission driven work.
NotEnoughGood.com is a product of The SISGI Group's Institute for Social Change.
Support Our Work!
Donations support the Institute for Social Change and Beyond Good Ideas Foundation. Learn more at www.sisgigroup.org
- Alliance for Positive Youth Development (101)
- Awareness Building (763)
- Band-aid for a heart attack (109)
- Beyond Good Ideas Foundation (28)
- Economic Development (170)
- Education (185)
- En Español (38)
- Environment (17)
- General Information (530)
- Global Health (142)
- Good People Not So Good Idea (45)
- Institute for Social Change (41)
- International Economic Development (130)
- Leadership Academy (4)
- Lessons Learned from… (185)
- Me Rescuing Me (31)
- One Person Changing the World (32)
- SISGI Group Research (12)
- Social Entrepreneurship (22)
- Strategic Global Initiatives (82)
- Sustainable Impact (163)
- Technology (29)
- Tourism (41)
- Volunteerism (21)
- Women (137)
- Youth (87)
- Celebrating Indigenous Heritage in K-12 Settings
- 5 Methods for LGBTQ Inclusivity in Schools and Youth Programs
- Promoting Youth Mental Health Through Social-Emotional Learning in Schools and Youth Programs
- 5 Ways to Support LGBTQ Youth Mental Health
- How to Support Youth Mental Health
- Day of Silence, 2022
- Minority Stress Effect & The Impact on LGBTQIA+ Youth
- Being Queer: New Trend? Or Do We Just Not Know Our History
- The Avenue to Seeing BIPOC Girls in Leadership
- 5 Meaningful Ways to Support Youth This School Year
- The Pandemic Created a Perfect Storm for Washington’s Most Rural Counties
- Marblemount Food Bank: Volunteering in Rural Communities
Join us on Google+
SISGI Group on Facebook
Most Common Tags
Africa agriculture Band-Aid approaches best practices changemakers Charitable Work climate change Community Change Congress Donor Information economic development Education Egypt Emergency Response environment Global Health Global Issues Good Work Government Health Human Rights human trafficking International Aid International Development Leadership Media Mental health Middle East Poverty Protests responsible travel social change social empowerment social entrepreneurship social innovation Social Inovation social problems Strategic Initiatives sustainable development sustainable impact United Nations women women's rights youth Youth development
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.