Tiffiny Davison is currently working on completing her Masters in Social Work at University of Southern California through the Virtual Academic Center. Her focus is in program planning, research and administration. She has received training in motivational interviewing, school-based skill-building group training, and positive parenting. She has volunteered her time with the Special Olympics, Feeding America Organization and Social Advocates for Youth (SAY) San Diego. Tiffiny is most passionate about protecting the rights of women and children of all cultures. During her time at the SISGI Group she will focus on cultural violence against women and children, juvenile youth education and women’s rights.
Taking a look back at my childhood days, I knew I was different than most kids at school. I was not only shy, but I would get lost in my own world during class. I would start daydreaming and tune out what the teacher was saying. I didn’t mean to, but it would just happen. …
Search for content on…
The SISGI Group
The SISGI Group is a consulting and nonprofit organization dedicated to turning good ideas into real solutions.
Mission: Strategic resources for mission driven work.
NotEnoughGood.com is a product of The SISGI Group's Institute for Social Change.
Support Our Work!
Donations support the Institute for Social Change and Beyond Good Ideas Foundation. Learn more at www.sisgigroup.org
- Alliance for Positive Youth Development (91)
- Awareness Building (752)
- Band-aid for a heart attack (109)
- Beyond Good Ideas Foundation (28)
- Economic Development (169)
- Education (178)
- En Español (38)
- Environment (17)
- General Information (530)
- Global Health (139)
- Good People Not So Good Idea (45)
- Institute for Social Change (41)
- International Economic Development (130)
- Leadership Academy (4)
- Lessons Learned from… (184)
- Me Rescuing Me (31)
- One Person Changing the World (32)
- SISGI Group Research (12)
- Social Entrepreneurship (22)
- Strategic Global Initiatives (82)
- Sustainable Impact (163)
- Technology (29)
- Tourism (41)
- Volunteerism (20)
- Women (136)
- Youth (86)
- School Meal Delivery During COVID-19
- School Lunch in an Online World
- What does food mean to you?
- The Disparities and Inequalities of COVID-19: How coronavirus has impacted the BIPOC community
- Amplifying Youth Voices: WA COVID Response Corps Addresses Food Insecurity
- Supporting Youth Mental Health: The Do’s & Don’ts
- 5 Revolutionary Women of Color Who Made Herstory
- Equity in Education: COVID’s Impact on Youth Education Part II
- Equity in Education – COVID’s Impact on Youth Education
- Trans Women Of Color: Leaders of the Liberation Movement and Where We Go Next
- Shelter in Place Order and What It Means During Child Abuse Prevention Month
- They Love Me, They Love Me Not: A Look at Teen Dating Violence Signs and Prevention
Join us on Google+
SISGI Group on Facebook
Most Common Tags
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.