- By Areeba
Areeba Hasan is a graduate of Rutgers University, where she received a BA in History with a focus on Soviet/U.S. relations during the Cold War, and the after effects its periphery wars had on the Middle East and East Asia. She previously interned with the SISGI Group’s Alliance for Positive Youth Development from Summer 2011 to Summer 2012. Areeba will now be a featured writer focusing on issues ranging from human rights cases, developments in Middle Eastern politics, and tracking down the current state of previously sensationalized human interest stories.
Search for content on…
The SISGI Group
The SISGI Group is a consulting and nonprofit organization dedicated to turning good ideas into real solutions.
Mission: Strategic resources for mission driven work.
NotEnoughGood.com is a product of The SISGI Group's Institute for Social Change.
Support Our Work!
Donations support the Institute for Social Change and Beyond Good Ideas Foundation. Learn more at www.sisgigroup.org
- Alliance for Positive Youth Development (91)
- Awareness Building (752)
- Band-aid for a heart attack (109)
- Beyond Good Ideas Foundation (28)
- Economic Development (169)
- Education (178)
- En Español (38)
- Environment (17)
- General Information (530)
- Global Health (139)
- Good People Not So Good Idea (45)
- Institute for Social Change (41)
- International Economic Development (130)
- Leadership Academy (4)
- Lessons Learned from… (184)
- Me Rescuing Me (31)
- One Person Changing the World (32)
- SISGI Group Research (12)
- Social Entrepreneurship (22)
- Strategic Global Initiatives (82)
- Sustainable Impact (163)
- Technology (29)
- Tourism (41)
- Volunteerism (20)
- Women (136)
- Youth (86)
- School Meal Delivery During COVID-19
- School Lunch in an Online World
- What does food mean to you?
- The Disparities and Inequalities of COVID-19: How coronavirus has impacted the BIPOC community
- Amplifying Youth Voices: WA COVID Response Corps Addresses Food Insecurity
- Supporting Youth Mental Health: The Do’s & Don’ts
- 5 Revolutionary Women of Color Who Made Herstory
- Equity in Education: COVID’s Impact on Youth Education Part II
- Equity in Education – COVID’s Impact on Youth Education
- Trans Women Of Color: Leaders of the Liberation Movement and Where We Go Next
- Shelter in Place Order and What It Means During Child Abuse Prevention Month
- They Love Me, They Love Me Not: A Look at Teen Dating Violence Signs and Prevention
Join us on Google+
SISGI Group on Facebook
Most Common Tags
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.