This a video in the form of a public service announcement that encourages people to conserve energy by remembering to turn off unnecessary lights, and leave them off for as long as possible. What is your reaction to this video? Do you have other ideas that people could use to conserve energy in their home or office? We would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section.
Luke Richner is a graduate of Duke University. He is earning a B.A. in Public Policy and a Certificate in Duke’s Markets and Management program. Luke’s studies have focused primarily on policy analysis including the analysis of political, social and economic policies. At Duke, he has spent much time as his fraternity’s Philanthropy Chair as well as tutoring local Durham public school students. Luke has worked in numerous industries including local media, management consulting, and power utilities. During his time with the SISGI Group, Luke researched and wrote about global health issues, economic development and global energy markets. He loves to travel and has visited numerous countries across the globe.
Search for content on…
The SISGI Group
The SISGI Group is a consulting and nonprofit organization dedicated to turning good ideas into real solutions.
Mission: Strategic resources for mission driven work.
NotEnoughGood.com is a product of The SISGI Group's Institute for Social Change.
Support Our Work!
Donations support the Institute for Social Change and Beyond Good Ideas Foundation. Learn more at www.sisgigroup.org
- Alliance for Positive Youth Development (101)
- Awareness Building (763)
- Band-aid for a heart attack (109)
- Beyond Good Ideas Foundation (28)
- Economic Development (170)
- Education (185)
- En Español (38)
- Environment (17)
- General Information (530)
- Global Health (142)
- Good People Not So Good Idea (45)
- Institute for Social Change (41)
- International Economic Development (130)
- Leadership Academy (4)
- Lessons Learned from… (185)
- Me Rescuing Me (31)
- One Person Changing the World (32)
- SISGI Group Research (12)
- Social Entrepreneurship (22)
- Strategic Global Initiatives (82)
- Sustainable Impact (163)
- Technology (29)
- Tourism (41)
- Volunteerism (21)
- Women (137)
- Youth (87)
- Celebrating Indigenous Heritage in K-12 Settings
- 5 Methods for LGBTQ Inclusivity in Schools and Youth Programs
- Promoting Youth Mental Health Through Social-Emotional Learning in Schools and Youth Programs
- 5 Ways to Support LGBTQ Youth Mental Health
- How to Support Youth Mental Health
- Day of Silence, 2022
- Minority Stress Effect & The Impact on LGBTQIA+ Youth
- Being Queer: New Trend? Or Do We Just Not Know Our History
- The Avenue to Seeing BIPOC Girls in Leadership
- 5 Meaningful Ways to Support Youth This School Year
- The Pandemic Created a Perfect Storm for Washington’s Most Rural Counties
- Marblemount Food Bank: Volunteering in Rural Communities
Join us on Google+
SISGI Group on Facebook
Most Common Tags
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.