Yvonne recently received her Masters in Public Policy from Hertie School of Governance in Berlin, Germany. While researching her Not Enough Good blog topics on human rights, economic aid in developing countries, and environmental sustainability, she discovered her true passion for agriculture and all things related to food! Yvonne is currently working on expanding her vegetable garden and continuing her path towards affecting social change - including advocating for sustainable lifestyles, healthy and local consumption, and equitable small farms.
Most commented posts
- Attempts for Sustainable Fishing, Part One — 3 comments
- The Little Know Details of Trafficking Men — 2 comments
- Understanding Your Food: Part I — 2 comments
- Jamaica’s Ruined Economy — 2 comments
- Cloned Meat: Dangerous? Or Delicious? — 2 comments