Riddhi is a junior at Rutgers University. She is double majoring in Public Health and Psychology and completing a certificate program in Public Health Administration. Her research focus areas as an ISC Intern are Global Health, International development, and Social Good.
Most commented posts
- Celebs Gone Good Part Two — 2 comments
- HIV and Family Planning — 1 comment
- The Food Stamp Challenge: Effective? — 1 comment
- Tuberculosis: Overlooked Infectious Disease — 1 comment
- Why Girls’ Education is a Good Thing — 1 comment