Divya is a junior at The College of New Jersey. She is majoring in Sociology with a specialization in Health and Environmental Studies and a minor in Public Health. Her coursework includes health communications, cultural health perspectives, and qualitative and quantitative social research. She is passionate about volunteering and non-profit work. She has been involved in several non-profit organizations, including American Red Cross and MEDLIFE. As an ISC intern, her research focus areas are Global Health and Wellness, Social Disparities and Education.
Most commented posts
- Intimate Partner Violence and Women’s Health — 3 comments
- Why Contraception Should Not Be Controversial — 3 comments
- Finding a Cure for Gun Violence: a Public Health Approach — 1 comment
- The Health Risks of Climate Change — 1 comment
- Violence Against Women isn’t a “Women’s Issue” — 1 comment