Tiffiny Davison is currently working on completing her Masters in Social Work at University of Southern California through the Virtual Academic Center. Her focus is in program planning, research and administration. She has received training in motivational interviewing, school-based skill-building group training, and positive parenting. She has volunteered her time with the Special Olympics, Feeding America Organization and Social Advocates for Youth (SAY) San Diego. Tiffiny is most passionate about protecting the rights of women and children of all cultures. During her time at the SISGI Group she will focus on cultural violence against women and children, juvenile youth education and women’s rights.
Taking a look back at my childhood days, I knew I was different than most kids at school. I was not only shy, but I would get lost in my own world during class. I would start daydreaming and tune out what the teacher was saying. I didn’t mean to, but it would just happen. …
Search for content on…
The SISGI Group
The SISGI Group is a consulting and nonprofit organization dedicated to turning good ideas into real solutions.
Mission: Strategic resources for mission driven work.
NotEnoughGood.com is a product of The SISGI Group's Institute for Social Change.
Support Our Work!
Donations support the Institute for Social Change and Beyond Good Ideas Foundation. Learn more at www.sisgigroup.org
- Alliance for Positive Youth Development (81)
- Awareness Building (742)
- Band-aid for a heart attack (110)
- Beyond Good Ideas Foundation (25)
- Economic Development (170)
- Education (171)
- En Español (34)
- Environment (17)
- General Information (543)
- Global Health (167)
- Good People Not So Good Idea (45)
- Institute for Social Change (41)
- International Economic Development (130)
- Leadership Academy (4)
- Lessons Learned from… (185)
- Me Rescuing Me (33)
- One Person Changing the World (32)
- SISGI Group Research (12)
- Social Entrepreneurship (22)
- Strategic Global Initiatives (85)
- Sustainable Impact (164)
- Technology (29)
- Tourism (41)
- Volunteerism (19)
- Women (156)
- Youth (85)
- #APYDCON 2018: LGBT+ Bullying in School Settings
- #APYDCON 2018: Youth Homelessness
- (Emotional) Safety First: Supporting Students with Trauma Histories
- #APYDCON 2018: Trauma-Sensitive Education
- What I learned at the 2018 Network for Social Work Management Conference
- Take 5 with a NELA Fellow – Rose Marguez
- #APYDCHAT: Ending Youth Homelessness
- Take 5 with a NELA Fellow – Renee D. Flagler
- Take 5 with a NELA Fellow – Bethany Housman
- #GivingTuesday: One Day that Impacts All Others
- CLASS Fall 2017: Where Passion Ignites our Purpose
- Should a Living Wage be a Basic Human Right?
Join us on Google+
SISGI Group on Facebook
Most Common Tags
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.