Michelle Bovée studied at James Madison University in Virginia, where she graduated with a BA in Political Science with a focus on international and comparative politics. She is currently attending the London School of Economics to get her Masters in International Relations. Michelle has been a Program and Research Intern with the SISGI Group since summer 2011, and is now a featured writer. She will post every fourth Monday on international economic development, the political and economic ramifications of the Arab Spring, and sustainable tourism.
Most commented posts
- Myanmar and the Politics of Tourism — 5 comments
- Voluntourism: the Good and the Bad — 4 comments
- Voluntourism Certification — 4 comments
- Responsible Tourism Reaches Egypt — 4 comments
- Abortion-Included Tours — 4 comments