Elisabeth Arnold is a senior at the University of Pennsylvania majoring in political science with a focus in American Politics and with a minor in Chinese. In her coursework, she has specialized in social movements, policy analysis, and legal studies. Elisabeth is a Program and Research Intern with the SISGI Group focused on US race relations and incarceration, women’s rights, and US immigration policy.
Most commented posts
- “Latch on NYC” Doing More Harm than Good — 3 comments
- Prisons: United States vs. European Union — 3 comments
- Celebrating Our Successes: Women in the Military — 1 comment
- Defending Women’s Health in Texas — 1 comment
- Women’s Rights in the Media: What’s the Real Story? — 1 comment