BGI Web Series – Interview with Health Equity Initiative
Divya is a junior at The College of New Jersey. She is majoring in Sociology with a specialization in Health and Environmental Studies and a minor in Public Health. Her coursework includes health communications, cultural health perspectives, and qualitative and quantitative social research. She is passionate about volunteering and non-profit work. She has been involved in several non-profit organizations, including American Red Cross and MEDLIFE. As an ISC intern, her research focus areas are Global Health and Wellness, Social Disparities and Education.
Search for content on…
The SISGI Group
The SISGI Group is a consulting and nonprofit organization dedicated to turning good ideas into real solutions.
Mission: Strategic resources for mission driven work.
NotEnoughGood.com is a product of The SISGI Group's Institute for Social Change.
Support Our Work!
Donations support the Institute for Social Change and Beyond Good Ideas Foundation. Learn more at www.sisgigroup.org
- Alliance for Positive Youth Development (85)
- Awareness Building (741)
- Band-aid for a heart attack (109)
- Beyond Good Ideas Foundation (28)
- Economic Development (169)
- Education (174)
- En Español (38)
- Environment (17)
- General Information (530)
- Global Health (136)
- Good People Not So Good Idea (45)
- Institute for Social Change (41)
- International Economic Development (130)
- Leadership Academy (4)
- Lessons Learned from… (184)
- Me Rescuing Me (31)
- One Person Changing the World (32)
- SISGI Group Research (12)
- Social Entrepreneurship (22)
- Strategic Global Initiatives (82)
- Sustainable Impact (163)
- Technology (29)
- Tourism (41)
- Volunteerism (19)
- Women (134)
- Youth (84)
- Supporting Migrant Children Part 2: Educators & Schools
- Supporting Migrant Children Part 1: Community Members
- Education Reform: Helping Maltreated Youth by Increasing Protective Factors in Schools
- Supporting Refugee and Migrant Children
- Education Reform: Redefining School Safety & Violence Prevention
- Puerto Rico After María: Sicómoro Inc.
- Puerto Rico After María: Relief for Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rico After María: Tarps for My People
- Puerto Rico After María: The Exodus from Puerto Rico
- Ending Anti-Transgender Violence
- Anti-Transgender Violence: The Continuing Epidemic
- #APYDCON 2018: LGBT+ Bullying in School Settings
Join us on Google+
SISGI Group on Facebook
Most Common Tags
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.