Does abortion have a direct connection to cancer screenings? No. Do cancer screenings have any relation to the use of contraceptives? Of course not. So why have these things ended up in the same debates? I don’t really know the answer to my question but I think it’s something we need to consider. And more importantly it’s something we need to stop allowing. At the end of the day, women have the right to good, effective health care. That’s simply non negotiable.
Women’s Health: It’s Not Up For Negotiation
Elisabeth Arnold is a senior at the University of Pennsylvania majoring in political science with a focus in American Politics and with a minor in Chinese. In her coursework, she has specialized in social movements, policy analysis, and legal studies. Elisabeth is a Program and Research Intern with the SISGI Group focused on US race relations and incarceration, women’s rights, and US immigration policy.
Search for content on…
The SISGI Group
The SISGI Group is a consulting and nonprofit organization dedicated to turning good ideas into real solutions.
Mission: Strategic resources for mission driven work.
NotEnoughGood.com is a product of The SISGI Group's Institute for Social Change.
Support Our Work!
Donations support the Institute for Social Change and Beyond Good Ideas Foundation. Learn more at www.sisgigroup.org
- Alliance for Positive Youth Development (101)
- Awareness Building (763)
- Band-aid for a heart attack (109)
- Beyond Good Ideas Foundation (28)
- Economic Development (170)
- Education (185)
- En Español (38)
- Environment (17)
- General Information (530)
- Global Health (142)
- Good People Not So Good Idea (45)
- Institute for Social Change (41)
- International Economic Development (130)
- Leadership Academy (4)
- Lessons Learned from… (185)
- Me Rescuing Me (31)
- One Person Changing the World (32)
- SISGI Group Research (12)
- Social Entrepreneurship (22)
- Strategic Global Initiatives (82)
- Sustainable Impact (163)
- Technology (29)
- Tourism (41)
- Volunteerism (21)
- Women (137)
- Youth (87)
- Celebrating Indigenous Heritage in K-12 Settings
- 5 Methods for LGBTQ Inclusivity in Schools and Youth Programs
- Promoting Youth Mental Health Through Social-Emotional Learning in Schools and Youth Programs
- 5 Ways to Support LGBTQ Youth Mental Health
- How to Support Youth Mental Health
- Day of Silence, 2022
- Minority Stress Effect & The Impact on LGBTQIA+ Youth
- Being Queer: New Trend? Or Do We Just Not Know Our History
- The Avenue to Seeing BIPOC Girls in Leadership
- 5 Meaningful Ways to Support Youth This School Year
- The Pandemic Created a Perfect Storm for Washington’s Most Rural Counties
- Marblemount Food Bank: Volunteering in Rural Communities
Join us on Google+
SISGI Group on Facebook
Most Common Tags
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.